I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by arianna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all together form into balls.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with pam flatten with fork bake 10-15 min at 350-375 degrees cool in pan 1 minute remove and cool completely.
- 3Variations: Sugar-free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: You can add 12 sugar-free Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups, each sliced in half across. Flatten each cookie dough slightly as they don't spread hardly at all during baking. Gently press half of a Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cup into the center of each cookie. If you are making small cookies divide the peanut butter cups into 1/4's.
- 4Non-Chocolate Variation - Omit the Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups. Bake as directed. Once cookies are cooked and completely cooled, drizzle with sweet icing. Sweet Icing 1 cup of powdered sugar (whip together 1 cup of Splenda bulk (granule) with 2 and 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch until mixture is very fine and fluffy. - this will taste WEIRD plain!) 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 to 2 tablespoons milk, to achieve desired consistency. Stir all ingredients together, adding milk in small amounts until icing is the desired drizzling consistency. With a teaspoon, drizzle ribbons of icing over tops of cookies.
- 5If you like really sweet cookies, you could add more Splenda, raisins, or chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 201.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup