Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say my family loves these! All our favorite cookie flavors in one cookie
- 177.44 ml butter
- 177.44 ml peanut butter
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 295.73 ml packed brown sugar
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 631.69 ml rolled oats
- 283.49 g package milk chocolate pieces (or chips)
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and soda, beating until combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in oats and chocolate with spoon.
- Drop from tablespoon 3 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to rack to cool.
Yummy! Based on the reviews that thought the dough was dry, I cut back the rolled oats to about 2 cups and it worked fine. I chopped up some chocolate bunnies leftover from Easter that I found in the fridge and used that instead of chocolate chips. I think toffee chips would work great in this dough, too.
Very good! Added 1 Tbsp milk to the dough based on a few other reviews saying the cookies were a little dry. The cookies turned out perfect. We took them camping and they help up well to getting packed around. Used 1 1/2 cups chocolate pieces and 1/2 cup cocktail peanuts. Will definitely make again. For me this recipe made ~75 cookies.
My family said they liked them but I wasn't overly impressed. They're good but I felt that they were a little dry. Next time I think I would cut back on the oats a bit. Thanks! Made for Fall PAC 2009