Recipe by TLizSkinn
What can I say my family loves these! All our favorite cookie flavors in one cookie
Top Review by Crunchy Numbers
Yummy! Based on the reviews that thought the dough was dry, I cut back the rolled oats to about 2 cups and it worked fine. I chopped up some chocolate bunnies leftover from Easter that I found in the fridge and used that instead of chocolate chips. I think toffee chips would work great in this dough, too.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 2⁄3 cups rolled oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package milk chocolate pieces (or chips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and soda, beating until combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in oats and chocolate with spoon.
- Drop from tablespoon 3 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to rack to cool.