What can I say my family loves these! All our favorite cookie flavors in one cookie
Make and share this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and soda, beating until combined, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in oats and chocolate with spoon.
- Drop from tablespoon 3 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to rack to cool.