Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe originally came from Southern Living Magazine. It has been a family favorite for years.
- Beat butter and peanut butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sugars, eggs, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Combine oatmeal and baking soda. Add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate . (You can use a little more chips, but no less.).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.