Chef #373572's Note:
This recipe originally came from Southern Living Magazine. It has been a family favorite for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and peanut butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add sugars, eggs, and vanilla, mixing well.
- 2Combine oatmeal and baking soda. Add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- 3Stir in chocolate . (You can use a little more chips, but no less.).
- 4Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes.
- 6Let cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g