Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a slight variation on how you might normally make cookies, but they are some of the best cookies ever!!! I like this recipe because it uses honey instead of white granulated sugar.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup oats (you can add more if you like)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour,oats,and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, honey, egg and vanilla.
- Mix in dry mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon sized pieces onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown on top.