Make and share this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mixing well.
- Combine oats and baking soda; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in morsels; drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.