1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating well.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; mixing well.
- 3Combine oats and baking soda; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- 4Stir in morsels; drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350° degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- 6Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 84
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 79.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g