Make and share this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; gradually add sugar and brown sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mixing well.
- Combine oats and baking soda; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in morsels; drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Mmmmmmmm! These were SO GOOD! I did add extra chocolate chips but that is the only change I made. I LOVED THEM LOVED THEM LOVED THEM! Edit to add: I make these often now. They are so wonderful. I have found that a hefty dose of cinnamon added is very good in them too. I have tried cutting the sugar since I add so many extra chocolate chips and they still turn out a delicious cookie. This is my all time favorite cookie to make and eat!
So incredibly yummy! I added one cup of chocolate chips and one cup of M&Ms. I will make these again and again. One batch made about seven dozen large cookies.
Best. Cookies. EVER!!!!!!!! Not only are the cookies fantastic, but so is the dough! Everyone who tried one LOVED them. I am making my second round tonight, and my family is ANXIOUSLY awaiting them!!