Recipe by HurricaneChampagne
Sounds kind of weird, but they are out of this world!
Top Review by MrsDrewsMom
Really yummy! Wasn't sure about cinnamon and PB in the same cookie, but it was good. I got 3.5 dozen using rounded teaspoonfuls; baked to golden brown in 11 minutes. My kids inhaled them! Thanks!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt) in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Add the oats and chips to the mixture.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.