Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sounds kind of weird, but they are out of this world!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt) in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla to the mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Add the oats and chips to the mixture.
- Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Really yummy! Wasn't sure about cinnamon and PB in the same cookie, but it was good. I got 3.5 dozen using rounded teaspoonfuls; baked to golden brown in 11 minutes. My kids inhaled them! Thanks!