- 3⁄4 cup baking mix (recommended ( Bisquick)
- 2 cups quick oats (recommended ( Quaker)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 11 by 7-inch or 9 by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking mix and oats until well blended. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Use oven mitts to place pan in oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.