1 hr 15 mins
These are a long-time bake sale favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Stir in corn syrup and vanilla.
- 4Add oatmeal a cup at a time.
- 5Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes. (Mixture will appear puffy when finished and will fall when removed from oven.) Do not underbake.
- 7Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt at half power, 30 seconds at a time.
- 8Top cookie bar with chocolate mixture and cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 117.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g