Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a long-time bake sale favorite!
Make and share this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add oatmeal a cup at a time.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. (Mixture will appear puffy when finished and will fall when removed from oven.) Do not underbake.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt at half power, 30 seconds at a time.
- Top cookie bar with chocolate mixture and cool before cutting.