Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
What do you get when you mix three popular drop cookie recipes? Delectable!!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup miniature milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In very large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugars, baking powder, and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with mixer. Stir in any remaining flour and oats. Stir in chocolate kisses.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. If desired, flatten dough slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to wire reack; cool.
Great recipe! I used half a bag of milk chocolate chips, delicious!!
Good cookie recipe here! They are a crisp cookie with tons of flavor with the oats and peanut butter mixed with the chocolate. I used chocolate chunks instead of mini kisses as I had those already in my pantry. Great addition to my cookie cookbook to make again! Tagged in 123 Hits.
These are awesome. I will definately be making these again!! Thank you~!!