What do you get when you mix three popular drop cookie recipes? Delectable!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In very large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugars, baking powder, and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 2Beat in as much of the flour as you can with mixer. Stir in any remaining flour and oats. Stir in chocolate kisses.
- 3Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. If desired, flatten dough slightly.
- 4Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to wire reack; cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1673 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g