Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
walden farms pb, multigrain oats, flax
- 1⁄4 cup no calorie peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup multigrain oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons water
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix flaxseed with water and set aside.
- mix all dry ingredients first.
- add in chocolate chips and flaxseed/water mixture.
- bake for 8-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
A good recipe that yielded 4 very nice size cookies, did use regular peanut butter as have never seen or heard of no calorie peanut butter and also used mini chocolate chips (with sugar as again have never seen sugar free chocolate chips). The ingredients are not listed in order of use but the recipe is so simple it is not big deal. Made twice once cooking 10 minutes and once cooking 14 minutes and we like the crispier ones much better (the flavor of the crispier ones was more like a regular PB cookie the softer ones we could taste more of the splend and flax). Thanks for the post.