- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free whole berry cranberry sauce (why not use Cranberry Sauce/Spread?)
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats or 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup Hood Calorie Countdown fat free dairy beverage or 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat syrup ingredients in a saucepan until melted; stir to mix well and keep warm.
- Oil a griddle and heat to 375°F.
- Mix pancake ingredients until just mixed (don't over stir).
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle, and turn when top is bubbly and edges are a little bit dry looking. Brown the other side.
- Serve hot with butter and heated syrup, if desired.