Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
When I made these I did end up adding milk to thin the batter. I let the mixture sit while preparing a quiche to allow the oats to soften. Which resulted in adding more milk to thin the batter. I cooked these on my indoor grill 4 minutes on each side. I topped these pancakes with a mixture of greek yogurt and sugar free strawberry preserves. This came from Voskos Greek Yogurt.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup voskos Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- milk (optional)
- fruit preserves
- In a bowl, stir the yogurt into the egg, then add the oats, flour, sugar, oil, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. (if you want a thinner batter, add some milk.).
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of the batter onto a heated griddle or “platter” and cook until puffed and lightly golden on both sides.
- These nutritious pancakes are traditionally serve with fruit preserves.