Recipe by Nori M
These are really hearty pancakes. My father who has low blood sugar loves them and when he eats them for breakfast, he doesn't get hungry again until mid-afternoon. They really stick to the bones!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coach's oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, milk and water.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients.
- Stir mixture until well blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook both side of pancakes until golden brown.