Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the orange flavor of these, different for a muffin. Yummy! I got this recipe from an old (1980's) Canandian cookbook called "Muffin Mania". I usually double or triple the recipe and freeze the extras.(Prep time includes soaking time.)
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in eggs and stir in oat mixture.
- Stir in raisins and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until moistened.
- Pour into well greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.