Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
These cookies are packed with oatmeal, chocolate, and nuts. YUUMMMY
Make and share this Oatmeal Nut Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter and shortening. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and cocoa powder; beat on low speed until combined. Stir in oats, semisweet chips, white baking chips, and nuts.
- Using 1/4 cup dry measuring cup, drop dough 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Press dough into 3 inch circles. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or just untiln edges are firm and centers are set. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire rack; cool.