These muffins are great for adults, and kids like them too. They are tasty, and healthy!
Make and share this Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the egg, water, and oil in a measuring cup.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Stir just until everything is moistened.
- Leave small lumps!
- Grease muffin tins, or use paper muffin liners.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 for 15 mintues.
Very nice, although the nutmeg flavour is rather strong! I omitted the egg, as I usually do with muffin recipes, and scaled down to make 6. This recipe made very small muffins, and they didn't rise up very much, probably because I didn't use the egg. Next time I'll make this with 1 teaspoon (for 6) baking powder, and cinnamon.
Good! Healthy:) I served it with jam and maple syrup, gone in minutes:)!!
Although simple and quick to put together, these left little in taste. I followed the recipe exactly. Needs something in flavor. Although they made 12 muffins they were quite small. I will make these again and add in more spice and perhaps some vanilla or almond extract. Thank you for s quick put together.