Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious bar cookie that can be made with chocolate or butterscotch chips. Very yummy!
Make and share this Oatmeal Marble Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 (F).
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and water. Mix well.
- Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Stir in oats and nuts.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with baking spray (or coat with butter).
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over teh dough.
- Bake 4 minutes.
- Run knife through the dough in s-shaped patterns to create marbled effect.
- Return to oven and bake for 12 - 15 min longer (until golden brown. . . might take a few more minutes).
Very nice bar and very easy to do. Perhaps a tad dry but still very easy to eat. I will definitely do these again and you could even do more marbling and use white chocolate too.