Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are one of my family's favorite cookies. I usually dip one side in melted chocolate. Sometime I will use white chocolate too.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Sift together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add oatmeal, light corn syrup, melted butter, cream and vanilla. Blend well.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet 4 inches apart, using 1/4 teaspoon as a measure.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for 5-7 minutes. Let stand a few seconds before removing from pan.