From Simple & Delicious, Nov/Dec 2006
Make and share this Oatmeal Kiss Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Remove to wire racks.