1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Kiss Cookies
Vino Girl's Note:
From Simple & Delicious, Nov/Dec 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in oats and nuts.
- 6Roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Immediately press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
- 9Remove to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 78.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g