1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Jumbos
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Munchkin Mama's Note:
These are giant cookies! Despite their size, they are still fairly sturdy, but yet nice and chewy. From Midwest Living. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts or 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy (candy-coated milk chocolate pieces)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- 3Add sugars, baking powder, and soda; beat until combined.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 5Stir in oats, then nuts, then candy pieces.
- 6Drop dough by 1/4-cup measure 4" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets without sides (I can only fit 5 on each cookie sheet). Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and let stand for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Jumbos
Serving Size: 1 (1715 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g