1/1 Photo of oatmeal jumble bars
quick and easy to throw together, taste wonderful, especially when warm, travels well. my mom has made these bars to death....but they are well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine all ingredients, except preserves.
- 2reserve 1 cup mixture.
- 3press remaining mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 4spread with preserves to 1/2 inch of pan.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining mixture.
- 6Bake at 400* for 25-30 minutes , until golden.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for oatmeal jumble bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g