1/1 Photo of Oatmeal in a bowl
Lisa Pizza's Note:
My hubby and I have started our mornings with this for the last three years. Very quick, easy, nutritious and delicious! Decrease milk a bit if you like a heartier oatmeal. Increase sugar or add raisins for the sweet tooth. Enjoy-
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats, milks and salt in LARGE microwavable bowl.
- 2Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 3Let rest for two to four minutes.
- 4Stir in cinnamon and brown sugar.
- 5Dish into serving bowls.
- 6Serve with almonds sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal in a bowl
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: