- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F Mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water.
- Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix.
- Add any additional ingredients Drop by heaping teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.