Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 236.59 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 236.59 ml dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml honey
- 1 large egg
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 709.77 ml rolled oats, quick
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml pecans, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, brown sugar, honey, egg and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer. Beat at low speed until blended. Increase speed to medium. Beat until light and creamy.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Increase speed to medium. Beat until well blended. Stir in oats, raisins and pecans. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
- TIP - For smaller cookies, drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 4 to 5 dozen cookies.