Recipe by Audrey Parrish
The title is the best way to describe these healthy treats. It is technically a cookie, but does not bake like one. They taste like a nutrition bar, but in a ball form. They're packed with healthy fats and grains and are perfect little snacks for adults and kids. My daughter favors these cookies over regular ones.
Top Review by jill
Great Recipe! They seemed extreemly dry so I added 1/4 cup of apple sauce, some flaxseed and golden rasins. Delicious! The perfect snack to throw in your purse to keep you going through a busy day!
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats (regular cooking)
- 1⁄2 cup 100% whole wheat flour (or spelt)
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut