Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these are yummmmy.
Make and share this Oatmeal Fudge Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix granulated sugar, butter and milk in a pan.
- Put over medium heat; bring to a full boil; for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla and cocoa.
- Stir well until peanut butter is melted.
- Add rolled oats and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 8 or 9-inch pan.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- Can also be dropped by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Thanks great fudge, very easy and quick to make, enjoyed by 9/10 who tried it & the one who didn't enjoy it isn't really into fudge and didn't like to chewiness that the rolled oats give it. Everyone else loved it. The only change I made was to use cream instead of milk as I had some in the fridge I wanted to use up. We have three pieces left today (four days after making it) and they taste as good as day one. Making again tomorrow for Christmas fudge/truffle parcels.
easiest no bake recipe i've ever used!! Super fast, super easy, and VERY DELICIOUS!!!!! Thanks for this one!