Recipe by Felix4067
I have no idea where this one came from, I found it in the drawer in my mother's kitchen. But we like them a lot, and always take them with us when we travel.
Top Review by murphy_ek
I did not have the apricots so I increased the rasins and cranrasins. I Loved it, so did my mom, roommate and his coworkers. I was asked to make it again for the roommate and coworkers. I made it by the recipe ingredients and it was just as good. I did have to put it in the refig for a day to keep all the ingredients together so I may cut it up into individual servicings. Thank you for posting this Very Good.
- 1⁄4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Stir in oats and next 5 ingredients.
- Combine egg whites, peanut butter and condensed milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add egg mixture to oats, and stir well.
- Press mixture into a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes; cool completely.