I have no idea where this one came from, I found it in the drawer in my mother's kitchen. But we like them a lot, and always take them with us when we travel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- 3Stir in oats and next 5 ingredients.
- 4Combine egg whites, peanut butter and condensed milk in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- 5Add egg mixture to oats, and stir well.
- 6Press mixture into a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350F for 20 minutes; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk