Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cholesterol-lowering oats & fiber-rich dates.
Make and share this Oatmeal-Date-Pecan Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and stir until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, oats and salt.
- Combine butter mixture with dry ingredients.
- Add egg, vanilla and dates.
- Fold in pecans and mix well.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Spoon mixture by tablespoon onto sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until tops are dry to the touch.