Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
I made this last night and it is heavenly. The recipe comes from the cookbooklet that came with my BM. This would be great the next toasted with some peanut butter on or some jam.
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water (115 - 125 F)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup fine chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons fast rising yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into the bread pan in the following order:.
- water, oil, brown sugar, salt, flour. oatmeal, dates, yeast.
- With your finge make a samll indentation for the yeast so it does not touch the water.
- Carefully insert pan into bread maker. Choose express bake and start.
- Once it is done, carefully run a rubber spatual around the sides to loosen.
- Place on rack to cool. Enjoy!