1 hr 5 mins
I adapted this recipe from Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook. You can make the cookies with only chocolate chips or only cherries with equally good results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 2In large bowl, use electric mixer to cream the butter and sugars (about 3-4 minutes on medium). Add the maple syrup and mix to combine. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined, about 1 minute.
- 3With mixer on low, add flour mixture in two batches. Mix until just combined. Add oats, chocolate and cherries and mix until combined.
- 4Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Using ice cream scoop or your hands, form dough into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place each ball on cookie sheet, spacing dough 2 inches apart.
- 7Place one sheet on upper rack and one on lower. Bake for 20 minutes, rotating cookie sheets and switching racks halfway through.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.9
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: