1/2 Photos of Oatmeal-Crusted Chicken Tenders
Baked, not fried. Serve with bbq sauce, honey mustard dressing or light ranch dressing for dipping. Change herb to your tastes. Oregano or dried basil work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Place oats in a food processor, and process for 20 seconds or until coarsely ground. Add cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pulse to combine, and place in a shallow bowl.
- 3Place each chicken breast tender between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Coat both sides of tenders with cooking spray; dredge tenders in oat mixture.
- 4Place tenders on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until browned.
- 5Serve with dressings for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal-Crusted Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 710.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 34.0 g