1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Crispies
I got this recipe out of an old cookbook of my mothers. We like crispie cookies and this one is just the ticket. Cook time is per cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly cream shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Add sifted flour, salt, soda, oats and nuts.
- 4Mix all well and drop by teaspoons full onto greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake@ 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- 6You may make these up into rolls and wrap with wax paper and store in fridge.
- 7Take out and cut 1/4" thick and cook.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Crispies
Serving Size: 1 (1288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g