Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this one from the back of a Dried Cranberries package and they are yummy
- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) packageocean spray craisins original dried sweetened cranberries
- 2⁄3 cup white semisweet chocolate chunks or 2⁄3 cup chips
- 1 cup macadaima nuts
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in sweetened dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- Makes approximately 2 1/2 dozen cookies.