Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This was my son's first year in 4-H. I talked him into making this cookie. Every kid brings chocolate chip cookies to the fair. Anyway, he received a Blue Ribbon and the judge committed to him that this was a unique cookie not your everyday chocolate chip. Recipe source was Ocean Spray
- 158.51 ml butter or 158.51 ml margarine, softened
- 158.51 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 354.88 ml old fashioned oats
- 354.88 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 170.09 g packageocean spray original craisians dried sweetened cranberries
- 158.51 ml white chocolate, chunks or 158.51 ml chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time to the butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in by hand the cranberries then the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Easy and yummy. I too baked these at 350 degrees and they were perfect at 12 minutes. I made these yesterday with my granddaughter to bring to a pig roast today. We had a hard time saving enough to bring with us.
Excellent cookie. Easy to make. I had to lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees so that the bottom of the cookies did not brown too quickly.
These cookies are amazing! I made them for a bridal shower and they were gone in 10 minutes! They have a slightly crumbly texture and they go perfect with tea or coffee, they're almost like a mini scone. Definitely a keeper. Thanks!