I found this recipe on another web site and was happy to see it gives a note about changing ingredients according to the type of oats you are using (Old Fashioned Oats or Quick Oats). I used the Quick Oats option and these cookies were outstanding! I can't stop thinking about them - so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned Quaker Oats, uncooked (see note below)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup wihite chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, mixing well.
- 4In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in oats.
- 5Add dry ingredients (by hand) to butter mixture in several addisitions, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Stir in cranberries and white chocolate.
- 7Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets (I use parchment paper).
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 9Transfer to wire rack.
- 10Cool completely and store tightly covered.
- 11NOTE - To use Quick Quaker Oats, decreas flour to 1 1/3 cups.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (998 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 154.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g