A chewy oatmeal cookies with cranberries, instead of raisins, delicious, freeze well, and easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, cream together both sugars and the butter. Beat in eggs one at a time, and then stir in vanilla.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients. Stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats. Add the cranberries. Cover and chill dough for an hour or more.
- 3Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into balls, place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 4Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to rack.
- 5These cookies freeze incredibly well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g