Sherri L.'s Note:
I didn't have raisens on hand, but I had dried cranberries, walnuts and cinnamon chps, so decided to experiement
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Whisk together and set aside
Cream wet ingredients
- 2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
Then stir in
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- 3Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
- 4To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
- 6(Over mixing develops the gluten, making a tough cookie.) Now add the oats,cranberries, cinnamon chips and walnuts; stir to incorporate.
- 7Fill cookie scoop with dough.
- 8(Use a #40 cookie scoop; it measures 2 tablespoon of dough) Press against side of bowl, pulling up to level dough.
- 9Drop 2-inches apart onto baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 10Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
- 11Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transfering to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 76
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips