1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Recipe courtesy Juan-Carlos Cruz Show: Weighing In Episode: Big John & The Twins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries (recommended ( Craisins)
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter with brown sugar and spices. Beat in egg, applesauce and vanilla extract.
- 2Mix flour, oats and remaining dry ingredients including cranberries, in a separate bowl.
- 3Add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until well blended.
- 4Scoop 2 tablespoons of batter and drop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each cookie with the back of the tablespoon. Repeat until sheet is full, being careful not to crowd. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- 5Cool on a wire rack for at least 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 184.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g