Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great snack idea
Make and share this Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup dried cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream shortening, sugar, corn syrup, and egg 1 minute with mixer til creamy.
- In separate bowl mix flour,baking powder and salt.
- Add to cream mixture.
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoon until greased baking sheet.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden.
WINNER !!! this is now my second most favorite cookie ! Love it. Made as is NO changes.