Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A great snack idea
Make and share this Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream shortening, sugar, corn syrup, and egg 1 minute with mixer til creamy.
- In separate bowl mix flour,baking powder and salt.
- Add to cream mixture.
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoon until greased baking sheet.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden.
WINNER !!! this is now my second most favorite cookie ! Love it. Made as is NO changes.