1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cranberry Almond White Chocolate Chip Cookies
For Dirk, with love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, wholewheat flour works just as well
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, not instant
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, medium
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, Ocean Spray Craisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips, placed in freezer to harden this retains their shape in baking
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Cream together white and brown sugar, margarine, vanilla and almond extracts.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Mix in sifted flour, baking powder and soda, salt, oats and coconut until combined.
- 5Stir in dried cranberries, almonds and white chocolate chips.
- 6Drop slightly heaped tablespoons of dough on a sprayed SHINY baking sheet.
- 7Bake 10 to 12 minutes depending on your oven. Should be evenly golden in colour.
- 8Remove to cooling rack.
- 9Freeze really well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry Almond White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g