MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but whenever I make them they get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- 3Cream butter and sugars together well and add egg and vanilla extract.
- 4Mix in flour and baking soda until well blended and gradually blend in oatmeal, chocolate chips, sweetened dried cranberries, and toffee bits.
- 5(Chill dough well to prevent mixture from "spidering" while baking.)
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal, Craisins, Toffee, & Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: