I took a standard Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe and modified it to my liking. These cookies are ALWAYS a HIT!
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml quaker quick-cooking oats (not instant)
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer combine, sugar, brown sugar and butter and mix well.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well.
- Fold in by hand the oatmeal, walnuts, and dried cranberries making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3-inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet.