Crazycook in PA's Note:
Absolutely superb, oatmeal cookies made with white chocolate, peanuts and Werther Original chocolate covered caramels are to die for! They are slightly crispy with an amazing flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups oats, uncooked
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 ounces werther's original chocolate covered caramels, chilled and chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1Beat butter and medium speed until creamy.
- 2Add sugars and beat well.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla, beating until well blended and creamy.
- 4Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
- 5Combine oats, flour, baking powder, soda and salt and add to butter mixture, beating well.
- 6Stir in chopped candies, white chocolate and peanuts.
- 7Shape dough into 1-1/2 inch balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or lightly browned.
- 9Cool 1 minute on sheets.
- 10Remove to wire racks to further cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookies With White Chocolate, Peanuts and Caramel
Serving Size: 1 (2000 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1494.2
- Calories from Fat 645
- Total Fat 71.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 108.2 g
- Protein 26.7 g