Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist, chewy oatmeal cookies with s twist.
Make and share this Oatmeal Cookies W/White Chocolate Chips and Cranberries recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine shortening, brown sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat until well blended.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, flax seeds, flour, baking soda,salt, and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients to shortening mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries, and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough on to greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet, then cool on rack.
These are delicious! They have become something my family craves!