1/11 Photos of Oatmeal Cookies (Raw Vegan)
12 hrs 20 mins
We all love this recipe, especially my 6 year old daughter. We often have these for breakfast, so much better for you than processed cereals. This recipe is inspired by Juliano's recipe, but is quite different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oat groats in food processor and grind until fine. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- 2Put almonds in food processor and pulse a few times to chop them until just coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl with the oats.
- 3Add raisins and agave nectar to bowl and mix everything well.
- 4Grind cashews in coffee grinder, and use this to coat your palms as you handle the cookie batter.
- 5Take small chunks of dough and flatten into rounds on the mesh sheet of a dehydrator tray.
- 6Dehydrate for about 12 hours on 110 degrees. Dehydrating time needed will vary according to how thick you've made the cookies, and the desired chewy/crunchy-ness. :).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookies (Raw Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: