Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A chewy sweet treat made for Sam who avoids flour. If any left over you can crumble and use as granola over ice cream or yogurt.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup dried dried craisin
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate-covered raisins (I used chocolate covered pomegranates)
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a mixer, mixing till blended. Stir in the remaing ingredients.
- Spoon on to a parchment lined cookie sheet pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let set for 5 minutes.
We used yogourt instead off eggs, made it granola-y. Expanded a lot, but they aiight. Would make again.