1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cookies No Flour
A chewy sweet treat made for Sam who avoids flour. If any left over you can crumble and use as granola over ice cream or yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the first 7 ingredients in a mixer, mixing till blended. Stir in the remaing ingredients.
- 2Spoon on to a parchment lined cookie sheet pan.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Remove and let set for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cookies No Flour
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 40.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: