Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup whipped butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- Preheat oven to375*F.
- Using a wooden spoon, in medium mixing bowl combine oats, sugar and baking soda; stir in butter and egg substitute.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto two nonstick cookie sheet, leaving about 1 inch between each mound and forming 12 equal cookies per sheet.
- Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheets from oven; let stand 2 minutes.
- Using spatula, carefully transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.
- Cookies will become firmer as they cool.
- This is a WW recipe but and each cookie is worth 3 points.